We Are Black Women welcomes your comments and your feedback.
We would like to share:
- your insights and suggestions
- a story about a woman in your community who is doing good and whose work has empowered others. Click here for more on this feature.
- the quirky (and not so quirky) things you come across
- the good things that happen to you
- tips that work for you
- bargains you’ve found and can’t wait to pass along
Want to blog for WABW? We’re looking for bloggers with expertise in subjects that they also love (money & finance, travel, technology, relationships, etc.) or surprise us with a topic that we haven’t even thought about. If you’d like to blog for us on any subject of practicality or fun for black women, please drop us a line below. Anyone can blog for WABW, but you must write for our demographics (black women over 40). Click here to learn more.